A typical loan file can be more than 200 pages long, making it very costly for a financial institution to print, copy and store the required file- not including the cost of the paper itself; however, by scanning incoming and outgoing documents, you can reduce or completely eliminate these expenses in addition to many other costs.
Spectrum offers turn-key, secure document management solutions to Banks, Trusts, Real Estate and Financial Companies across the United States. Additionally, we serve the title Insurance industry as well as escrow companies. The accounting departments of many financial firms use Spectrum to electronically store all of their accounts payable and financial records to help increase efficiency and reduce unnecessary costs.
Some key applications include:
- Electronic document storage for mortgage companies
- Document scanning and imaging for title insurance
- Electronic document management systems for escrow companies
- Electronic records keeping for the Insurance industry
- Accounts payable document storage and destruction
- Overall document management improvement
Curtis P. Pilon – President, Spectrum Information Services.