Government Record Management Systems
Spectrum Information Services provides government document management systems solutions for City, County, State, and Federal governments. Government agencies have strict budgetary guidelines and need to deliver improved services by enhancing processes and reducing costs while staying compliant.
Government Document Management Solutions
Many government agencies are overwhelmed by large volumes of documents and are constantly receiving paper documents that contain information requiring manual data entry. Keying in information manually is time consuming and is an error prone task. This exercise is extremely inefficient to the government agencies. With Spectrum’s government document solutions systems, documents become digitized therefore eliminates the redundancies and errors formerly encountered in the manual data entry process. Also, digitizing important documents that need to be reviewed by multiple departments can be viewed by multiple parties simultaneously.
- Reduction of paper, copy and storage costs
- Establishing a central repository by departments with access security privileges assigned
- Review Audit trails for all document activity performed within the system
- Assist in compliancy with Open Marketing Act(s), Government Paperwork Elimination Act, and Freedom of Information Act
- Facilitates government communication with it’s citizens
Contact Spectrum Information Services for a consultation on your government records management needs.