Secure Check Printing
Leading Security Features
to Protect Financial Assets
and Security Features
Our check security features are unmatched in the industry and help prevent criminals from gaining control of your personal financial holdings – guaranteed. Our high-quality security paper adheres to the latest ANSI standards (Check 21 Compliant) for image readiness.
1. Microprint Warning
Band Border: Reads “Original Document.” When copied, the wording is not readable.
2. Photocopy Void*: The word “Void” will appear when photocopied.
3. Security Warning Band Border: The most popular security border available.
4. Padlock Icon: Indicates check meets industry standard security guidelines listed on back.
5. Invisible Fluorescent Fibers in Paper: Fibers are revealed under black light.
6. Heat Sensitive Thermochromic Ink: Red Key disappears when the paper is subjected to heat or touch.
7. Chemical Stain: Sensitized paper reacts to chemical attempts to alter check.
8. Microprinted Signature Line: Reads “Authorized Signature.” Not readable when copied/altered.
9. Padlock Icon on Back: Lists additional visible and concealed security features.
10. Check Security Watermark: When held at an angle, words “Original Document” appear.
11. Screened Check Back: This feature deters duplication because screen does not reproduce when copied.
12. Microprinting Endorsement Area: Reads “Original Document.” and non-legible when copied.
13. Coin Reactive Ink: When rubbed with a coin, a key will appear underneath the image.
14. Non-Negotiable Phrase: Secures voucher from manipulation and alteration.
*Photocopy Void available with Scallop Void on Standard Laser Checks