Spectrum Information Services provides legal document management solutions for law firms of all sizes from boutique practices to international firms. Whether you represent a partnership of one or of many, critical data associated with case records, deposition transcripts, and other legal documents need to be secure and accessible.
We can scan your records and populate them into your existing platforms like Merrill, Summation, and Concordance or use our secure web repository which lets you access every document and piece of information you need, right from your desktop. Spectrum Information Services web portal gives you a centralized, digitally searchable repository for everything you need.
By converting your case files and other legal documents into electronic text searchable files, the information you need is more readily accessible. Immediate access to your files increases your productivity and improves your time management on a day-to-day basis. Not only will you eliminate costly, time-consuming searches, but you will also be able to respond to your clients’ inquiries faster and more efficiently. As a result, your firm will be more equipped to obtain and retain clients.
Another benefit of going paperless is that each attorney can secure their confidential documents and files by restricting access to authorized personnel only, reducing potential liability and litigation. Additionally, disaster recovery is much more attainable when documents are scanned and put in the cloud. Essentially, a paperless office is the solution to many avoidable inefficiencies currently being exercised in your practice.
- Reduction of paper, copy and storage costs
- Establish a central repository with access security privileges assigned
- Apply retention rules to documents to save on data storage and comply with regulations
- Facilitate collaboration from remote sites by providing online access to information and resources
- Automate business processes and route documents and fi les for further action
- Provide complete document security and disaster recovery
- Improve Compliance with federal regulations in document storage and retrieval
- Provide online access of information and resources to branch offices, remote workers, and partners
- Reduce the cost of mailing documents that can be scanned and put into “the cloud” or emailed to any location
- Reduce the amount of lost or misplaced folders by scanning all incoming and outgoing documents
- Eliminate paper time sheets by electronically entering your billable time