By David Salomon
Covering classical cryptography, glossy cryptography, and steganography, this quantity info how info could be stored safe and personal. each one subject is gifted and defined by means of describing a variety of equipment, thoughts, and algorithms. furthermore, there are various necessary examples to augment the reader's knowing and services with those ideas and methodologies.
Features & Benefits:
* contains either facts encryption and information hiding
* offers a wealth of routines and options to assist readers conveniently comprehend the material
* offers info in an available, nonmathematical style
* Concentrates on particular methodologies that readers can choose between and pursue, for his or her data-security wishes and goals
* Describes new issues, comparable to the complicated encryption common (Rijndael), quantum cryptography, and elliptic-curve cryptography.
The publication, with its available kind, is an important significant other for all defense practitioners and execs who have to comprehend and successfully use either info hiding and encryption to guard electronic info and communications. it's also compatible for self-study within the components of programming, software program engineering, and security.
Read Online or Download Data Privacy and Security: Encryption and Information Hiding (Springer Professional Computing) PDF
Best computer information theory books
Philosophy and Computing explores all of the following parts of know-how: the electronic revolution; the pc; the web and the net; CD-ROMs and Mulitmedia; databases, textbases, and hypertexts; man made Intelligence; the way forward for computing. Luciano Floridi indicates us how the connection among philosophy and computing provokes a variety of philosophical questions: is there a philosophy of data?
An introductory path on software program Engineering is still one of many toughest topics to educate mostly end result of the wide selection of themes the world enc- passes. i've got believed for it slow that we frequently are likely to educate too many thoughts and issues in an introductory path leading to shallow wisdom and little perception on software of those ideas.
The Workshop at the Economics of data safety (WEIS) is the prime discussion board for interdisciplinary scholarship on details defense, combining services from the fields of economics, social technology, company, legislation, coverage and desktop technological know-how. earlier workshops have explored the function of incentives among attackers and defenders, pointed out marketplace mess ups dogging web protection, and assessed investments in cyber-defense.
Ajit Balakrishnan is quietly experimenting with the recent and engaging applied sciences of the web in 1995 whilst the dot-com fever grips the realm. enterprise capitalists, funding bankers and attorneys pound on the doorways of his tiny workplace in a low-rent quarter of Mumbai, urging him to take his corporation public on New York's NASDAQ inventory marketplace.
- Interoperating Geographic Information Systems (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science)
- Algorithmic Learning in a Random World
- Video coding standards: AVS China, H.264/MPEG-4 PART 10, HEVC, VP6, DIRAC and VC-1 (Signals and Communication Technology)
- Public-Key Cryptography – PKC 2017: 20th IACR International Conference on Practice and Theory in Public-Key Cryptography, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, March ... Part II (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Moderne Verfahren der Kryptographie: Von RSA zu Zero-Knowledge (German Edition)
Additional info for Data Privacy and Security: Encryption and Information Hiding (Springer Professional Computing)
Data Privacy and Security: Encryption and Information Hiding (Springer Professional Computing) by David Salomon