By Linda J. Van Eldik,D. Martin Watterson
- Molecular mechanisms of calcium sign transduction via calmodulin-regulated enzymes
- Selected case reviews and precedents concerning molecular mechanisms
- Protein-protein reputation among calmodulin and the enzymes it regulates
- Cross-talk and interdigitation with different sign transduction pathways
Read or Download Calmodulin and Signal Transduction PDF
Similar cell biology books
The function of loose radicals and oxidative rigidity in neurological issues has just recently been well-known, leaving medical neurologists to hunt in useless for info at the topic even in significant textbooks. What released info there's may possibly encompass short reminders of the potential organization of superoxidase dismutase with familial amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and nitrous oxide with migraine.
During this quantity, the key metabolic changes pointed out in melanoma and tumor-associated cells are explored, together with discussions of former and rising ways to drug improvement in concentrating on melanoma telephone metabolism. The metabolic community in cells promotes the new release of either power and biomass wanted for them to develop, divide and differentiate.
This e-book covers constitution, functionality, and critical roles of the SH domain names, structure-function relationships, the flexible nature in their motion, mechanisms of aggregation, specificity of interactions, effect of mutations on protein useful dysregulation, and mobilephone signaling. Their involvement in a number of mobile tactics similar to migration, invasiveness, actin reorganization, shaping spines, decision of the morphology meeting of fibrils, and mechanotransduction makes those molecules beautiful drug ambitions.
A lot of our present agricultural vegetation are typical or agricultural hybrids (between or extra species), or polyploids (containing a couple of genome or set of chromosomes). those contain potato, oats, cotton, oilseed rape, wheat, strawberries, kiwifruit, banana, seedless watermelon, triticale etc.
- Mitochondrial Dynamics in Cardiovascular Medicine (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology)
- Toxic Waist: The Hidden Chemicals that Are Keeping You Fat and What to Do About Them
- Mitochondria as Targets for Phytochemicals in Cancer Prevention and Therapy
- Nitric Oxide in Plant Growth, Development and Stress Physiology: 6 (Plant Cell Monographs)
- Cellular Rhythms and Networks: Implications for Systems Medicine (SpringerBriefs in Cell Biology)
Extra info for Calmodulin and Signal Transduction
Calmodulin and Signal Transduction by Linda J. Van Eldik,D. Martin Watterson