By Roy Stokes
Read or Download A Bibliographical Companion PDF
Similar publishing & books books
"If you persist with just a 3rd of Jean's recommendation, you will have a profitable publication. " --Jeremy Tarcher, writer Jeremy P. Tarcher, Inc. "After Jean transformed my first draft, paperback rights bought for $137,000. " --Timmen Cermak, M. D. , writer of A Time to Heal: the line to restoration for grownup teenagers of AlcoholicsMastering the craft and realizing the mechanics of writing self-help and how-to books is the most important to getting publishers to take detect of your paintings.
Publishing within the twenty first century is a quickly altering company, and this hugely readable and accomplished reference covers all of it: editorial acquisition and strategy, the significance of metadata, operations procedures, financial benchmarks and strategies, and team of workers administration in addition to product improvement, construction, and revenues and advertising.
Congratulations! it is your time to be an writer. That e-book concept that you’ve desired to write for years yet felt it was once to complicated with the entire writing, publishing and advertising? This publication is an easy step by step advisor that will help you write your first book.
From the common-or-garden Ingalls family members cabin within the woods to Ayad Akhtar�s multicultural conflicts, the Badger State�s tales and imagery have lengthy encouraged. discover how Aldo Leopold and Lorine Niedecker drew on their shut observations of the wildlife. distinction the detailed novels that Jane Hamilton and Larry Watson set on Wisconsin apple orchards.
- Perception: An Annotated Bibliography: Volume 7 (Psychology Library Editions: Perception)
- A Glenn Gould Catalog (Discographies: Association for Recorded Sound Collections Discographic Reference)
- Das Autorenfoto in Buch und Buchwerbung (Archiv für Geschichte des Buchwesens – Studien) (German Edition)
- Writing Reviews for Readers' Advisory
- The Thesis and the Book: A Guide for First-Time Academic Authors
- Das Lexikon der offenen Fragen (German Edition)
Additional info for A Bibliographical Companion
A Bibliographical Companion by Roy Stokes