With technology now driving many aspects of our daily lives, it comes as no surprise that traditional or “static” print ads are quickly becoming enhanced with multi-media.
As we’ve mentioned before, augmented reality is a virtual view of the real world enhanced by computer generated sensory input. In other words, augmented reality is a form of interactive print that digitally enhances traditional print ads by giving viewers the power to bring it to life. The new print2life technology allows users to simply tap, scan and watch the magic unfold.
So, why is print2life the ultimate addition to your print media campaigns?
Print2life offers your company unique business values that most basic print ads lack, such as:
- differentiating yourself from the competition
- revolutionizing your print campaigns
- increasing brand awareness
- driving revenue with call to action buttons
- increasing response rates
Essentially, it gives your customers the “wow” factor that will interest them in viewing your printed campaign, and perhaps even share it with their friends. Which brings us to the entertainment value behind adding muti-media to your print campaigns. Print2life is a new technology that will captivate your audience’s imagination and entertain the masses. Once one person sees how amazing and innovative a print2life ad is, they are bound so show their friends and increase awareness via word of mouth. Essentially, adding interactive multi-media to basic print ads will also help to create new interest by expanding your campaign’s total outreach.
Lastly, a huge benefit of print2life is its ability to track the successes of your campaigns in the following ways.
- Total page views Total number of times that your pages have been viewed
- Total interactions Total number of interactions by a user on all of your call to action buttons, videos, and click throughs in your campaign
- Total users Total number of unique users who have viewed at least one page in your campaign