Spectrum Information Services is one of the leading document storage companies in the US. We have been providing professional document storage services for over two decades. These services are divided into three main functions:
- Document Scanning Services
- Document Management Services
- Printing and Mailing Services
Our clients include many medium to large companies and enterprises in various sectors such as financial, mortgage, real estate, medical/health, legal, education, government, and many others.
We believe that it’s of the utmost importance for document storage companies to clearly understand what their client’s business objectives are, before designing, implementing, and delivering an effective solution. We listen carefully to each of our customer’s concerns, and then craft a customized solution to address all document management concerns.
Easy Document Storage, Access and Retrieval.
One of the most challenging issues a company faces in the day-to-day operations of their business is handling all the necessary information that accumulates over the course of the day. We offer capture and conversion services and use only proven techniques to provide secure document storage.
While we do provide electronic document storage, professional physical document storage services are still a necessary part of some businesses and standard everyday practices. In order to take care of all our customers’ information storing and management requirements, our document storage services include advanced systems to manage physical documents as well.
With tools such as Trakstar, we can help store and retrieve boxes in a more efficient manner.
To ensure quick and easy retrieval, Spectrum Information Services utilizes our custom inventory and reporting program Trakstar.
- Improve productivity
- Management Reports – on demand reporting of production statistics by customer, job, item, and employee
- Improved accountability – show where an item is, what is being done to it, and who is doing it
- Streamlined operation – the use of machine-readable item labels reduces data entry errors
- Increase scanner throughput- the optional Pre-Indexer, when used with Kofax Ascent Capture, creates indexed batches before documents are scanned.
- Uses same 3 of 9 barcode Iron Mountain and other leading box storage companies’ use
- Can be customized to fit into any company’s internal box storage to help organize internal storage facilities
Spectrum Information Services regards the controlled storage of physical documents an important part of our overall document management services. Security is our main priority and our storage system will ensure you meet federal compliance such as Sarbanes-Oxley, GLBA, and HIPAA, to name a few, at all of our facilities.
We, of course maintain strict standards for our digitally stored files and documents as well.
Let Spectrum Information Services take care of all of your electronic or physical document storage requirements.
To request a quote, call us today at 866.485.7226 or visit our contact us page and send us a quick email. A customer representative from SIS will be in contact with you ASAP. We look forward to serving you!