Legal Document Management Systems
Spectrum Information Services (SIS) provides legal document management solutions for law firms of all types from boutique practices to international firms. Whether you represent a partnership of one or of many, critical data associated with case records, deposition transcripts, and other documents needs to be secure and accessible.
With our legal document management software, we can scan your records and populate them into your existing platforms like Merrill, Summation, and Concordance; or use our secure web repository which lets you access every document and piece of information you need, right from your desktop. Spectrum Information Services’ web portal gives you a centralized, digitally searchable repository for everything you need.
Benefits of our legal document solutions
- Reduction of paper, copy, and storage costs
- Apply retention rules to documents to save on data storage and comply with regulations
- Automate business processes and route documents files for further action
- Improve compliance with federal regulations in document storage and retrieval
- Reduce the cost of mailing documents that can be scanned and put into “the cloud” or emailed
- Eliminate paper time sheets by electronically entering your billable time
Immediate Access to All Your Files
By converting your case files and other legal documents into electronic text searchable files, the information you need is more readily accessible. Immediate access to these files increases your productivity and improves your time management on a day-to-day basis. Not only will you eliminate costly, time-consuming searches, but you will also be able to respond to your clients’ inquiries faster and more efficiently. As a result with our help with legal document solutions, your firm will be more equipped to obtain and retain clients.
Contact Spectrum Information Solutions for more information on our legal document management solutions.