By Cher Ming Tan,Wei Li,Zhenghao Gan,Yuejin Hou
Applications of Finite aspect tools for Reliability reports on ULSI Interconnections offers a close description of the appliance of finite aspect equipment (FEMs) to the learn of ULSI interconnect reliability. during the last twenty years the applying of FEMs has turn into frequent and maintains to steer to a more robust figuring out of reliability physics.
To aid readers focus on the expanding sophistication of FEMs’ purposes to interconnect reliability, Applications of Finite point tools for Reliability stories on ULSI Interconnections will:
- introduce the primary of FEMs;
- review numerical modeling of ULSI interconnect reliability;
- describe the actual mechanism of ULSI interconnect reliability encountered within the electronics undefined; and
- discuss intimately using FEMs to appreciate and enhance ULSI interconnect reliability from either the actual and sensible standpoint, incorporating the Monte Carlo method.
A full-scale overview of the numerical modeling method utilized in the examine of interconnect reliability highlights helpful and remarkable innovations which have been built lately. Many illustrations are used through the booklet to enhance the reader’s knowing of the technique and its verification. genuine experimental effects and micrographs on ULSI interconnects also are included.
Applications of Finite aspect equipment for Reliability reports on ULSI Interconnections is an effective reference for researchers who're engaged on interconnect reliability modeling, in addition to if you need to know extra approximately FEMs for reliability functions. It offers readers a radical realizing of the functions of FEM to reliability modeling and an appreciation of the strengths and weaknesses of varied numerical types for interconnect reliability.
Read Online or Download Applications of Finite Element Methods for Reliability Studies on ULSI Interconnections (Springer Series in Reliability Engineering) PDF
Similar quality control books
Confirmed tools for attaining non-stop strategy development get to the bottom of "quality chaos" by means of making a hyperlink among caliber difficulties and their optimum suggestions. With a spotlight on construction an built-in caliber surroundings, Strategic non-stop approach development: Which caliber instruments to exploit and while to exploit Them starts off through discussing the different sorts of continuing method development (CPI) structures on hand.
Because the rising self-discipline of engineering company platforms extends conventional platforms engineering to boost webs of platforms and systems-of-systems, the engineering administration and administration technology groups desire new methods for reading and dealing with threat in engineering firm structures.
This e-book offers with a few primary concerns relating to the sensible implementation of ultrasonic NDT innovations in an business atmosphere. The publication discusses complicated educational study effects and their program to business tactics. The textual content covers the alternative and iteration of the signs energizing the approach to probe place optimization, from caliber evaluation overview to tomographic inversion.
This reference e-book could be learn at diversified degrees, making it a robust resource of knowledge. It offers lots of the features of keep an eye on which can aid someone to have a man-made view of keep an eye on conception and attainable purposes, specifically pertaining to approach engineering.
- Computer Systems Validation: Quality Assurance, Risk Management, and Regulatory Compliance for Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Companies
- Orlicky's Material Requirements Planning, Third Edition (Mechanical Engineering)
- Stochastic Processes: with Applications to Reliability Theory (Springer Series in Reliability Engineering)
- Root Cause Analysis: Improving Performance for Bottom-Line Results, Fourth Edition
- Materials Characterization Using Nondestructive Evaluation (NDE) Methods (Woodhead Publishing Series in Electronic and Optical Materials)
- Design for Six Sigma: A Practical Approach through Innovation (Continuous Improvement Series)
Extra info for Applications of Finite Element Methods for Reliability Studies on ULSI Interconnections (Springer Series in Reliability Engineering)
Applications of Finite Element Methods for Reliability Studies on ULSI Interconnections (Springer Series in Reliability Engineering) by Cher Ming Tan,Wei Li,Zhenghao Gan,Yuejin Hou